top of page
White Structure

Kervin Brown Building 

Get to Know Us

United Church history: 

 

  In 1954 Rev. William Morrison took over the Peace River charge and while he was here, a start was made on building a United Church in Nampa.

Kervin Brown donated a piece of land, Jack Coulter dug the basement and Walt Bush was head carpenter with the assistance of Mike Matwek. Most of the labour was donated. In 1949 the church was finished.   

Fast forward to today, In 2023, the United Church was renamed

 Kervin Brown Building.

TO BOOK THE KERVIN BROWN BUILDING, or for more information CONTACT 

NAMPA MUSEUM 780-322-2777  or   SHANNON 780-322-3887

bottom of page