Reno Ukrainian Catholic Church
The first Mass was held in this church in the fall of 1946 after six years of hard work. Known as the Ukrainian Catholic Church of the Holy Ghost, the church served the Reno community for more than sixty years. The church was relocated to the Nampa and District Museum in 2017. It is still a consecrated church, and is available for baptisms, weddings and funerals.
To book the Reno Ukrainian Catholic Church,
please call 780-322-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some bookings may require the approval of the priest or parish council.